At Paramount Power Systems, the health and well-being of our employees, families and customers is always our top priority. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and its impact in our community.
To maintain the safety of our employees and customers we have implemented many preventative safety measures in our day-to-day operations following the guidance set forth by the Canadian and Ontario Government, including:
- Mandatory Mask Policy within our facility and for any employee representing Paramount Power Systems out of office
- Screening of all our employees
- Hand sanitization at all communal areas
- Encouraging extra hand washing
- Extra cleaning and sanitization from cleaning staff
- Limited visitor access within our facility
- Screening of any visitor within our building
- Virtual meetings
We are extremely proud and grateful to our employees and customers who continue to come to work everyday to ensure business continuity. Our measures are aligned with World Health Organization guidelines and local health officials, and we continue to adjust our approach, as necessary. We will keep you informed as the situation evolves and thank you for your continued trust.